Each quarter, our goal is to bring you the latest news and views from Prolexic to keep you up-to-date on emerging DDoS trends, DDoS threats, and DDoS protection techniques that can help you and your organization.
Subscribe now for instant access >>>
In this quarter’s DDoS Dispatch:
- Prolexic’s Q3 2013 Global DDoS Attack Report – In this quarter DDoS perpetrators changed tactics to amplify attack sizes and hide identities.
- Making the Business Case for DDoS Service Validation – The Dispatch interviews Prolexic’s manager of global account management, Lisa Beegle, about why it is so important for line of business (LOB) managers to be involved in DDoS defense planning.
- PLXportal 2.0 Is Live! – Prolexic’s enhanced portal went live on September 26. Find out what resources are available to help you get the most from the new features.
- Prolexic Infographics Make It Easy to Understand DDoS – Prolexic’s new infographics illustrate why a picture really is worth a thousand words.
- New Executive Series White Papers Available – Two new white papers focus on the increasing importance of data analytics in DDoS defense and how e-Commerce firms can protect Q4 revenues from attacks.
- Customer Spotlight: OnCourse Systems for Education – Learn how OnCourse tried to stop DDoS attacks with two other mitigation services before Prolexic stepped in.
- Upcoming Events – See where Prolexic is exhibiting and speaking over the next few months.
- Resource Center – Catch up on what Prolexic has published this quarter.
- In the News – Read recent articles and blogs where Prolexic has been mentioned or made comments.