Welcome to DDoS Dispatch
Each quarter, our goal is to bring you the latest news and views from Prolexic to keep you up-to-date on emerging DDoS trends, DDoS threats, and DDoS protection techniques that can help you and your organization.
In this quarter’s DDoS Dispatch:
- Prolexic’s Q1 2013 Global DDoS Attack Report – Average attack bandwidth totaled 48.25 Gbps, a 718 percent increase over last quarter, and average packets-per-second surged to 32.4 Mpps. These eye-popping numbers illustrate the serious threat posed by DDoS attacks.
- Data Analytics for a Better Portal Experience – Read how Prolexic takes data generated by multiple sensors and monitoring technologies to provide value-added insight in the Prolexic Portal.
- Latency Test Under Shows the Power of Prolexic – Recently, we measured the effectiveness of our mitigation services under attack conditions using a third-party tool. See how we did.
- Experience the New PLXplanner and PLXpatrol – Both of Prolexic’s free, online DDoS attack planning and tracking tools get more features and functionality. Find out what’s new.
- DrDoS White Paper Series: Distributed Reflection Denial of Service – Fast Company is a business magazine and website covering high-impact players and companies, including Prolexic.
- Fast Company Profiles Prolexic – Fast Company is a business magazine and website covering high-impact players and companies, including Prolexic.
- Customer Spotlight: American Eagle – This website development and hosting company has a long list of high-profile clients in e-Commerce, sports, and government sector. Now Americaneagle.com and its clients are protected from DDoS attacks by Prolexic.
- Resource Center – Catch up on what Prolexic has published this quarter.
- In the News – Read recent articles and blogs where Prolexic has been mentioned or has made comments.
Get the DDoS Dispatch.
Stay one step ahead. Register now for instant access to the latest issue! DDoS Dispatch subscribers will also receive complimentary copies of our quarterly attack reports and threat advisories as they are issued.