Prolexic Privacy Principles
Prolexic complies with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework and the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and Switzerland. Prolexic has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view Prolexic’s certification, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/
Prolexic is committed to safeguarding the privacy of your information. By ‘your information’ we mean any information about you that you or third parties provide to us.
- We will only collect and use your information where we have lawful grounds and legitimate business reasons to do so
- We will be transparent in our dealings with you and will tell you about how we will collect and use your information
- If we have collected your information for a particular purpose we will not use it for anything else unless you have been informed and, where relevant, your permission obtained
- We will not ask for more information than we need for the purposes for which we are collecting it
- We will update our records when you inform us that your details have changed
- We will continue to review and assess the quality of our information
- We will implement and adhere to information retention policies relating to your information and will ensure that your information is securely disposed of at the end of the appropriate retention period
- We will observe the rights granted to you under applicable privacy and data protection laws and will ensure that queries relating to privacy issues are promptly and transparently dealt with
- We will train our staff on their privacy obligations
- We will ensure we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information regardless of where it is held
- We will ensure that when we outsource any processes we ensure the supplier has appropriate security measures in place and will contractually require them to comply with these Privacy Principles
- We will ensure that suitable safeguards are in place before personal information is transferred to other countries.
You are not required to provide any personal information on the public areas of this website. However, you may choose to do so by completing the forms on various pages of the site. We will only use the information you provide to us on these pages in order to process the relevant form.
To access your information, ask questions about our privacy practices, or issue a complaint, please contact us by clicking here.
The Cost of Denial-of-Services Attacks
Free report from The Ponemon InstituteLEARN MORE >>
Web Application Firewalls: The TCO Question
Analyst white paperLEARN MORE >>
Threat: Joomla Reflection DDoS-for-Hire
Compromised Joomla servers used for DDoS GET floodsLEARN MORE >>
Frost & Sullivan Stratecast Report
“Going to the Edge with Security”LEARN MORE >>
Threat: MS SQL Reflection Attacks
DDoS attack abuses MC-SQLR in SQL Server instancesLEARN MORE >>
Q4 2014 State of the Internet - Security Report
Number of DDoS attacks nearly doubles in a yearLEARN MORE >>